Friday, March 7, 2014

Can hardly contain myself

Man, I nailed that Spanish presentation. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but it did seem like I was the ONLY one who actually put in some effort to not only my powerpoint, but memorizing my whole speech. I was the only who didn't say "uh" during my speech. And everyone liked seeing my 5 German Shepherds.

And I can't contain my excitement because I may have found someone. I've known Hanna for almost a year now, we met in a macroeconomics class here at UTA. Funny how after being friends for a year, we're starting to like each other now. She isn't going anywhere for spring break, she has to work and has midterms RIGHT after spring break, which kind of sucks. But even then, I'm not going anywhere for spring break either. I'd rather just hang out with her every day, which we already almost do. I'm going out with her tonight, and I feel like a little boy with butterflies in my stomach. She's one of the very few people who likes me for who I am, flaws and all. And that just makes me attracted to her even more. Because I like her for who she is, too.

After this class, I have to head back to my parent's house to pick up a package sent there. Also, I want to check up on my father and my dogs. Make sure everything is okay. I guess we're at that point now where me and my sister need to start checking on them occasionally, just to make sure everything is okay. And I don't mind doing that at all. Taking care of 5 German Shepherds is just like taking care of 5 little kids. Except one (Lexi) is practically still a baby.

Anyway, I'm happy, man. I nailed my midterms, I've got a really awesome best friend who likes me, great friends, and great families. I even downloaded a shitload of movies (Gravity, 12 Years a Slaves, Dallas Buyers Club, etc.) to watch this weekend with Hanna. I'm very excited, can't wait for what the future brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment